Red-Ring Reflector (RRR) 0.5", ball with hardened steel surface.
Corner cube reflector with removable ring, protection cover for optic and certificate, in wooden box.
- Radius 6.35 mm ± 0.0025 mm (0.250 in ± 0.0001 in)
- Centering of optics < ± 0.003 mm (< ± 0.00012 in)
- Shape ball ≤ 0.003 mm (≤ 0.00012 in)
- Acceptance angle ≤±30°
- Weight 6 g (0.21 oz)
- No limitation due to ring
- Stainless steel, surface-hardened, magnetic
The spherical reflectors used with laser tracker systems go by many names: retroreflectors, SMR (spherically mounted retroreflector), Leica balls, tooling balls, tracker targets, or simply reflectors. Our reflectors and target holders are non-tracker type specific and can be used interchangeably with most Leica Laser Trackers, FARO Laser Trackers, or API Laser Trackers.
Write Your Own Review